AUTOMOTIVE SERVICE TRAINING & CONSULTING
During an extensive career as a Certified Technician with Toyota Motor Corporation, Matt Stroud maintained numerous certifications including: Toyota Master Diagnostic Technician, ASE Master Technician, ASE L1 Advanced Level Specialist, ASE G1 Maintenance and Light Repair, Hybrid Certified Technician, and many more.
Following Toyota, Matt started his own company, teaching First Responders about hybrid and new vehicle technologies in order to better manage vehicle accident scenes. In addition, Matt taught as a Professor of Automotive Technology, for Lake Washington Institute of Technology.
He now utilizes his knowledge and skill to offers the following services to auto dealer service departments:
- Provide an overall analysis of service operations.
- Reorganize work-flow processes and procedures, to improve dealer efficiency.
- Evaluate technician skill level and team structure.
- Perform on-site technical instruction to level one and two technicians.
- Tutor technicians prior to ASE testing.